1. Wrap the ribbon on template. Use hands free tool to secure the ribbon.
2. thread narrow ribbon to tie the bow center. I used 3/8" grosgrain ribbon. In this case, even therainbow yarn used in another hands free tool tutorial might break.
3. Back view.
4. Tie a single knot.
5. remove the bow from the template. Pull ribbon hard to tighten the knot. Then tie knot again.
6. Top view.
7. Cut and seal ribbon ends.
8. Attach the bow on clips with the 3/8" grosgrain ribbon on back. See How To Make Boutique Hair Bow--2--Creasing & Attaching Clip.